Tripp Lite 3000VA Smart UPS Back Up, Sine Wave, 2250W Line-Interactive, 2U Rackmount, Extended Run Option, LCD, USB, DB9 (SMART3000RM2U)
On Sale Now! Save 5% on the Tripp Lite 3000VA Smart UPS Back Up, Sine Wave, 2250W Line-Interactive, 2U Rackmount, Extended Run Option, LCD, USB, DB9 (SMART3000RM2U) by Tripp Lite at Joom Temp. MPN: SMART3000RM2U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation(AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 145V back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite's unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions.
Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 98% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs.
Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and installed Network Management Card option, such as Tripp Lite's SNMPWEBCARD network interface. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off(EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.
2-Year Warranty (3-Year with Registration & $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
Features & Highlights
- 3kVA 2250W UPS Battery Backup Power Supply with AVR, Sine Wave output & interactive LCD monitoring
- 120V NEMA L5-30P input, 8 NEMA 5-15R/20R & 1 L5-30R outlets
- Supports a half load of 1125 watts on battery for 10 minutes and extended runtime options up to 1600W
- Included PowerAlert software for complete network power management and control
- USB, RS232, EPO and slot for optional SNMP/Web card
- 2-Year Warranty (3-Year with Registration) & $250K Ulitmate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
- 3000VA, 2250-Watt output power capacity compatible with North American 120V, 60Hz power
- 2U rack/tower form factor installs in standard 19-inch rack enclosures with an installed depth of only 18 inches
- Protects sensitive networking equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges
- Line interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects inputs from 79 to 147VAC back to usable 120V levels without consuming battery power
- 11 minutes of battery backup at half load, and 4 minutes at full load
|Item Weight:||64 pounds|
|Item Size:||19.49 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||76.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.9 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|